Property tax services / USA / Tax services


US Tax Services

Property Tax International provides a complete non-resident income tax return service specifically tailored to those with rental property in the US.

All our US tax filing services are carried out in-house by our team of US tax specialists. Your dedicated tax specialist will be your one point of contact throughout the return process and will communicate directly with the IRS when required.

Non-resident taxation in the US is a subject can be confusing which is why PTI's US tax service has been specifically created to guide you through the service from beginning to finish. We offer the following services:

  • U.S. Filing of Personal Tax Returns
  • U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Applications
  • U.S. Withholding Tax Amendment Returns (Tax Rebate Returns)
  • U.S. Capital Gains Tax Returns
  • Coordinating with your tax resident accountant
usa tax return services

Request a callback from Lisa

+353 1 635 3722

Call me