Irish Tax Return Fees
Our packages are priced according to the complexity of your affairs and start at just €239. In order to cater for all levels of complexity and ensure transparency from the start, we have devised the following fee structure:
Basic Tax Return preparation – €239The basic tax return includes:
- Employment income (1 P60)
- Claim for Rent-a-room relief
- Non-resident Landlord (1 property)
- Dividend income (1-3 shareholdings)
- Filing of tax return on the Revenue Online Service or by Paper - €25
- Tax Registration/Deregistration or Collection Agent Registration - €50
- Irish employment/ pension/ Social Welfare payment (per additional source) - €20
- Foreign employment/pension (per additional employment) - €50
- Self-employment income:
- Where income & expense statement is provided - €50
- Where receipts are provided in order to prepare the income and expense statement - €100*
- Where RCTDC certs are to be submitted to the Revenue Commissioners (per submission) - €50
- Rental property (per property) - €50
- Bank interest (1-5 accounts) - €50**
- Dividend income:
- 4 - 6 shareholdings - €50
- 6 + shareholdings - €100
- Company director - €50
- Reporting of exempt income - €50
- Capital Gains Tax:
- Shares (per disposal) - €75***
- Irish residential property (per disposal) - €150
- Foreign residential property (per disposal) - €200
- Irish/foreign commercial property (per disposal) - Price on review
- Share schemes (per transaction) - €50****
- Calculation of foreign tax credit - €50
- Claims for reliefs:
- BES/Film investment relief - €75
- Medical, rent - €10 - €75*****
- Preliminary tax calculation (current year assessment) - €50
- Consultancy Service (per hour) - €200. Qualified tax consultants can provide advice and planning under our consultancy service. Fee estimate will be provided in advance of any advice given.
- Tax Clearance Certificate Application - €50)
The above fees are VAT inclusive.
* Starting fee is subject to volume of work involved. Applies to processing receipts and invoices for self-employed individuals such as sub-contractors and farmers.
** If there are more than 5 accounts an additional charge will apply.
*** If complex share history an additional charge will apply.
**** Strictly applied where clear documents have been provided and no calculation is needed to arrive at taxable position.
***** Reduce to 10% of value of reliefs claimed subject to above min and max.