French Tax Services
French Overview of Tax Services
- French Leaseback: French Quarterly/ Annual VAT Returns, Bussiness Income Tax Return and Personal Income tax return/s
- Furnished letting: Business and Personal Income Tax Returns - Real Regime or MICRO-BIC
- Unfurnished Letting: Personal and Real Property Tax Returns - Real Regime or MICRO - Foncier
- French SCI Returns
- French NIL SCI Returns
- French VAT registration & French VAT refund
- Start/Seize of activity: required for furnished lettings as communication with tax office
- Assistance with tax payments to French tax office
- Coordinating with your tax resident accountant
- Dedicated tax specialist
All our French filing services are carried out in-house by PTI's team of French tax specialists. We do not out source any part of the process to a third party ensuring your return is managed at all times by PTI.
PTI understand that the French tax return process is complicated at the best of times which is why the we work with you throughout the entire process to ensure you are fully aware of the tax process being undertaken on your behalf.
Your dedicated tax specialist will be your one point of contact throughout the return process. You will have direct access to the tax specialist filing your return who will also communicates directly with the French tax office on your behalf.
We work with you to ensure you are tax compliant in France by filing each of the returns mentioned above which are applicable to your type of property ownership. We will also provide information on your tax obligations in your home country when French rental income is being received. For Irish and UK residents we also provide full Irish and UK tax return services providing clients with the option to have all their tax affairs managed under one roof.
PTI process and submit the tax returns on your behalf and our team of tax specialists will communicate with the tax authorities on your behalf.
Our team of French tax specialists are available throughout the process and should you have any questions on the progress of your French tax return you can simply call, email or log into your personal online tracking account which provides up to date information on the status of your French tax return.